It is the goal of the inspection to put a client in a better position to make a real estate decision. Property conditions change with time and use, and a real estate inspection helps to reduce some of the risk involved in purchasing property. Some reported items may be considered life-safety upgrades to the property.
Focusing on the Following Key Points
- Is the home safe to live in ?
- Is everything operational at the time of the inspection, or
- Should small things be repaired or replaced NOW to prevent large expenses in the future?
- Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
- Are current building standards utilized?
We Work For You
We are impartial and work only for you. Our job is to provide you with a comprehensive, independent, and objective evaluation so that you can understand and take care of your investment. Your interests are our interests before, during, and after the inspection.